The real estate profession has been around a long time, and change comes slowly to the industry. There are many traditional offices operating today, pretty much as they did 30 years ago. You know there is a better way to do business; so do we.
At our Surrey and Fort Langley Branches, you operate your own business, and you decide how to do that.
RE/MAX Little Oak Realty understands the most efficient use of your time is not driving to and from the office, but in meeting your clients where it is most convenient for them and yourself. Our systems allow you to do everything you used to do in the office, On The Go. We don’t want to fence you in, we want to set you free!
One of the largest expenses of a traditional real estate brokerage is the extensive and very costly physical office space. This burdensome and unnecessary cost of this space is directly passed on to the agents. By eliminating as much of this needless square footage as possible, we are freeing up funds to invest in software, technology and systems that allow you to do business in the field, where your clients are. Most importantly to you, it helps us to keep your fees as low as possible.
Being on the go, you may see your colleagues and Broker less often. However, at RE/MAX Little Oak Realty, you will never suffer from isolation. You will find you are more connected than ever before! Your Brokerage and your colleagues will ensure you have constant communication, so you are up-to-date on all relevant information. Through Video Updates from your Broker, feedback from administration on your files, an Associate’s helpful explanation of a new legislation, or just photos of your colleagues get-together last weekend, you will always be in the know and connected.
One of the benefits of RE/MAX Little Oak Realty is our on-going training. We offer training and mentoring at all levels of your real estate career. Our trainers are active sales professionals as we do not believe you can learn from those that cannot do it! The proof is in the results, and those we have trained and mentored are among the best in our Profession.
RE/MAX Little Oak Realty envisions their new Surrey office location to be at the forefront of leading edge technology to better enable the realtor on the go to do their business in a more efficient manner that has the added benefit of allowing their clients to be better informed of the real estate transaction from start to finish.
I would like to encourage you to check out all the features of Nuance which is the paperless transaction platform that we use, not only the deal sheets and paperless filing, but the added benefits of Using Realty Nuance that will provide your clients with consistent communication, access to their documents and showing information from any computer.
If you take the time to use it, it’s the real estate business hub that allows you to:
- Manage a multitude of tasks from one central location.
- Be organized, efficient and up-to-date.
- Manage all transaction related documents
- Involve your client in the transaction
- Maintain constant communication
- Provide automatic notifications
- Work efficiently with assistants and teams
- Safely store all your important listings and contracts of purchase & sale – no more boxes or lost files!
- Allows showing feedback direct to your clients to view at anytime
- Forward documents to other parties including lawyers, appraisers, lenders etc. with ease
- Verifiable paper flow trail when used correctly
- Endorsed by the Real Estate Council of BC and other agencies as a proper way to store, file and keep track of your business
- Realty Nuance’s fax to email function allows for easy conversion from hard copy to email
- Best of all it is provided free of cost to RE/MAX Little Oak Realtors
It’s time well spent with your clients; reduce the redundancy and start focusing on your business!
This is our culture. Are you ready to take the opportunity? Click here to download our Realtor’s Need Assessment form, and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Schedule a Confidential Appointment with us Today!
Schedule an Appointment
We understand that your interest in exploring a career with RE/MAX Little Oak Realty should remain private and confidential. After submitting your information, you will be contacted by our Recruiting Associate who will answer any questions and coordinate a priority interview with you.